Short walking to Train Station and School
** FULL TURN-KEY HOME - FENCE, TURF, CONCRETE DRIVEWAY & MAILBOX, ALL INCLUDED**
The Bathla Group is proud to present this double story townhouse to the market. Only a minute drive to Schofields Train Station, 4 minute walk to Bus stop, and In close proximity to Schofields Woolworth, upcoming Coles and Schofields Village shopping centre. Immaculately presented throughout and featuring spacious living zones. In the school catchment of Hambledon Public, this property is perfect for the first home buyer or investor.
* Generous areas integrating open plan living, kitchen, dining, and outdoor spaces
* Fully equipped kitchen with bench-tops, premium stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, rangehood, and oven
* Generous size bedrooms with framed mirrored sliding doors to wardrobes, ensuite to the master bedroom
* Semi-frameless shower screens in the main bathroom and to ensuite and family bathroom equipped with a modern bathtub
* Hybrid flooring in bedrooms, hallway, floor tiles to living, dining, and kitchen
* LED downlight in the bathrooms and external LED downlight to the front porch ceiling (where applicable)
* Natural gas heating point within the house
* Installed letterbox, Concrete driveway, turf, fence
* Smoke alarm, and water tank (subject to council approval)
* Plus many more quality inclusions
For inspection and more details please get in touch with our sales team.
1) approx. 3 min drive to Hambledon Public School
2) approx. 2 min drive to Schofields Station
3) approx. 4 min drive to Woolworths Schofields
4) approx. 6 min drive to Quakers Hill Station
5) approx. 10 min drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
(Source: Google Maps)
*Images for illustrative purposes only and may include examples of upgrade options.
*Images could be display home or other property developed by the builder
*Surrounding areas time are approx. from the site location.
*Map & Images Source: Google maps
*School catchment source: https://schoolfinder.education.nsw.gov.au/ (Please check for latest updates)
Subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act, 1974 and subject to any other statutory provisions which cannot be excluded, The Bathla Group for themselves, and associated Companies and for the Vendors of any property for whom they act, give notice that:
1. The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice and should be regarded as indicative only;
2. The figures quoted for rents, strata levies, and rates are estimates only;
3. Intending purchasers should not rely on any representations contained in this document and should rely only upon the contents of any contract for sale in relation to any property to be acquired;
4. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of any information contained in this document through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, and professional legal and accounting advice.
5. Location directions are approximate from the project and sourced from Google maps or online maps..