Wentworth Apartments | Living in Parkland Settings
LUXURIOUS APARTMENTS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED - READY TO MOVE IN
Display Unit Now Open!
Display location: 203/31C Garfield Street, Wentworthville
Opening hours: Saturday 10am - 12pm
Wentworthville's most anticipated brand new completed development is here. The 'Wentworth Apartments’ are a beautiful residential development that represents an excellent opportunity to live or invest in one of Greater Western Sydney's most popular suburbs. Modern, practical, stylish apartments designed for you to feel more than just a home but a way of life.
These new apartments have location as its number 1 drawcard, minutes to Wentworthville Shops, Westmead Hospital and the Cumberland Highway, Parramatta Road, M4 motorway and approximately 550m walk to Wentworthville Railway Station. If you are searching for an outstanding new apartment close to Parramatta CBD, then look no further! You will be pleasantly surprised to find this beautiful apartment in Wentworthville offering a well thought out floor plan that will suit buyers looking for space and flexibility.
Wentworth Apartments comprise 197 luxury living apartments across three towers. This great collection of architecturally designed studios, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments are now available for sale. Quality finish with state-of-the-art features at affordable prices, a savvy investment for those looking to get into the property market as well as for investors expecting great returns.
The luxurious residences offer the following stunning features:
* Open plan living featuring a spacious kitchen and dining area
* Specifically designed with privacy & space in mind
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher(except for studio) & 40mm stone bench-tops
* Laundry with tub
* Vertical blinds
* Security alarm & video intercom
* Secure parking and storage area
** Studio starts from $399,990 **
** 1 bedrooms start from $449,990 **
** 2 bedrooms start from $572,990 **
Approx. 1min drive to Station St shops
Approx. 1min drive to local day-care centre
Approx. 1min drive to Wentworthville Public school
Approx. 3mins drive to Wentworthville train station
Approx. 2mins drive to Wentworthville Mall
Approx. 5mins drive to Ringrose Park
(Source: Google maps)
For inspection and more details please get in touch with our Sales Team.
*Images for illustrative purposes only and may include examples of upgrade options.
*Images could be display home or other property developed by the builder
Subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act, 1974 and subject to any other statutory provisions which cannot be excluded, The Bathla Group for themselves, and associated Companies and for the Vendors of any property for whom they act, give notice that:
1. The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice and should be regarded as indicative only;
2. The figures quoted for rents, strata levies, and rates are estimates only;
3. Intending purchasers should not rely on any representations contained in this document and should rely only upon the contents of any contract for sale in relation to any property to be acquired;
4. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of any information contained in this document through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, and professional legal and accounting advice.