Minutes to Shops, Schools & Train Station
Nestled in the heart of Quakers Hill, conveniently located close to local shops, Quakers Hill High school and Quakers Hill Train Station are the stunning townhouses. The residences are perfect for the first home buyer looking to get into the property market or for the savvy investor wanting to add to their portfolio with expected great rental return.
The dream home offers the following stunning features:
- Architecturally designed dual level townhouse
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Choice of 3 or 4 bedrooms in double storey options
- Large balcony, great for entertaining your guests
- En-suite to master suite
- Kitchen with stone bench-tops, stainless steel appliances, and dishwasher
- Reverse cycle climate control for year-round comfort
- Premium finishing’s and stylish neutral tones
- Gas hot water system, alarm, and intercom.
- Single auto garage with internal access
- Landscaping and fencing
- Entertaining patio and low maintenance private turfed area
For inspection and more details please get in touch with our Sales Team on 1300 341 760.
*Images for illustrative purposes only and may include examples of upgrade options.
*Images could be display home or other property developed by the builder
*Surrounding areas time are approx. from the site location.
*Map Source: Google maps
Subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act, 1974 and subject to any other statutory provisions which cannot be excluded, The Bathla Group for themselves, and associated Companies and for the Vendors of any property for whom they act, give notice that:
1. The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice and should be regarded as indicative only;
2. The figures quoted for rents, strata levies, and rates are estimates only;
3. Intending purchasers should not rely on any representations contained in this document and should rely only upon the contents of any contract for sale in relation to any property to be acquired;
4. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of any information contained in this document through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, and professional legal and accounting advice.