The Bathla Group proudly presents this stunning two bedroom duplex, ready to move in now. Conveniently located minutes to local shops and schools, this superb double-storey residence is perfect for the first home buyer looking to get into the property market or for the savvy investor wanting to add to their portfolio with an expected great return.
The dream residence offers the following stunning features:
* Private charming balcony
* Well-appointed kitchen with stone bench-top, stainless steel appliances including oven, gas cooktop, rangehood
* Laminate Kitchen cupboards, and Tiles to Kitchen Splash Backs
* Two generous bedrooms each with robes
* Timber look hybrid flooring in Kitchen, Living, dining, bedrooms, steps & Hallway
* Tiles to Bathroom-" full-height tiles to the Shower area & rest of the bathroom skirting only"
* Shower Screen
* Actron split Air Conditioner for living area
* Downlights in living & Bedroom
* TV antenna outlet
* Single auto lock-up garage with one front car space
* Plus many more quality inclusions
1) Approx. 2 Min. Drive to North Kellyville Public school
2) Approx. 5 Min. Drive to Rose Hill High School
3) Approx. 2 Min. Walk to the park
4) Approx. 7 Min. Drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
5) Approx. 3 Min. Drive to local shops
For inspection and more details please get in touch with our sales team.
*Images for illustrative purposes only and may include examples of upgrade options.
*Images could be display home or other property developed by the builder
Subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act, 1974 and subject to any other statutory provisions which cannot be excluded, The Bathla Group for themselves, and associated Companies and for the Vendors of any property for whom they act, give notice that:
1. The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice and should be regarded as indicative only;
2. The figures quoted for rents, strata levies, and rates are estimates only;
3. Intending purchasers should not rely on any representations contained in this document and should rely only upon the contents of any contract for sale in relation to any property to be acquired;
4. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of any information contained in this document through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, and professional legal and accounting advice.
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes