Enjoy the benefits of living in Sydney & the booming north-west, with these architecturally designed villa that offer the ease and peace of mind. The brand new 2 bedroom + study room villa ideal for those buyers that are looking to downsize, first home buyers that need a single storey residence, or savvy investors wanting to add to their portfolio.
Conveniently located just minutes from schools, local parks, and a short drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre and Riverstone Train Station, the superb dream residence offers the following stunning features:
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Floor coverings
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Internal access to the garage
- Alarm system
- Ducted reverse cycle climate control for year-round comfort
- Plus many more features, all you have to do is move in!
1) approx. 2 min drive to Riverstone Public School
2) approx. 4 min drive to Schofields Public School
3) approx. 4 min drive to Riverstone Swimming Pool
4) approx. 5 min drive to Riverstone Village shopping centre
5) approx. 10 min drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
6) approx. 5min drive to Rouse Hill Regional Park
7) approx. 5 min drive to Riverstone Station
(Source Google Maps)
For inspection and more details please get in touch with our sales team.
*Images for illustrative purposes only and may include examples of upgrade options.
*Images could be display home or other property developed by the builder
Subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act, 1974 and subject to any other statutory provisions which cannot be excluded, The Bathla Group for themselves, and associated Companies and for the Vendors of any property for whom they act, give notice that:
1. The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice and should be regarded as indicative only;
2. The figures quoted for rents, strata levies, and rates are estimates only;
3. Intending purchasers should not rely on any representations contained in this document and should rely only upon the contents of any contract for sale in relation to any property to be acquired;
4. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of any information contained in this document through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, and professional legal and accounting advice.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes