Set in a quiet and family-friendly street with elevated aspects, this boutique neighbourhood enjoys flawlessly designed homes that capture the local breezes and views in the most sought out pocket of Leppington.
Land size 306 Sqm and land price $459,990.
* Precise, Clean, and Sturdy Structural timber
* Generous areas integrating open kitchen, dining, and outdoor spaces
* Fully equipped kitchen with stone bench-tops
* Premium stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, rangehood, and oven
* Generous size bedrooms with framed mirrored sliding doors to wardrobes, ensuite to the master bedroom
* Natural gas heating point within the house
* Tiles to the entire ground floor excluding garage and bedrooms (where applicable).
* 4 White internal shelves to the walk‐in pantry and linen cupboards (where applicable)
* Semi‐frameless shower screens in Main Bathroom & to Ensuite
* Main Bathroom & Ensuite with high tiling to shower areas, tiled splashback to vanities
* Splashback tiles to the Laundry tub with Skirting
* Light throughout the house & led downlight in the bathrooms
* Split system air‐conditioning to living only
* Colour through the concrete driveway to the front of the house
* Boundary fencing, Turf
* Plus many more quality inclusions
For inspection and more details please get in touch with our sales team.
*Images for illustrative purposes only and may include examples of upgrade options.
*Images could be display home or other property developed by the builder
Subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act, 1974 and subject to any other statutory provisions which cannot be excluded, The Bathla Group for themselves, and associated Companies and for the Vendors of any property for whom they act, give notice that:
1. The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice and should be regarded as indicative only;
2. The figures quoted for rents, strata levies, and rates are estimates only;
3. Intending purchasers should not rely on any representations contained in this document and should rely only upon the contents of any contract for sale in relation to any property to be acquired;
4. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of any information contained in this document through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, and professional legal and accounting advice.
5. Location directions are approximate from the project and sourced from Google maps or online maps.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes