Nestled in the heart of Quakers Hill, conveniently located close to local shops, within the catchment of Quakers Hill Public School and train station are these four bedroom double storey duplexes. The two stunning residences are perfect for the first home buyers looking to get into the property market or for the savvy investors wanting to add to their portfolio with an expected great return.
The stunning 4 bedroom home is currently near completion in a sought after location. The homes have been designed to maximize convenience, livability, and lifestyle, offering the following stunning features:
**Choose your favorite from two architecturally designed dual level duplexes
a. Lot 10A - 8A Holstein - strata (Duplex) - Price $799,990, land area 234 sqm
b. Lot 10B - 8B Holstein - strata (Duplex) - Price $829,990, land area 266 sqm
- Open plan living consisting of a combined family, kitchen and dining room integrating with outdoor living
- Kitchen with 40 mm stone bench-top, stainless steel appliances including oven, gas coop top, range hood and dishwasher
- Hybrid flooring in bedrooms, stairs, and hallway, and tiles in living/kitchen & dining
- Four generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ensuite to master suite
- Downlights in living and dining area
- Actron air reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Window furnishings, remote control garage, security alarm, smoke alarm, and video intercom
- Landscaping, fencing, cloth line, letterbox, concrete driveway
- Plus many more quality inclusions
For inspection and more details please get in touch with our sales team.
*Images for illustrative purposes only and may include examples of upgrade options.
*Images could be display home or other property developed by the builder
Subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act, 1974 and subject to any other statutory provisions which cannot be excluded, The Bathla Group for themselves, and associated Companies and for the Vendors of any property for whom they act, give notice that:
1. The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice and should be regarded as indicative only;
2. The figures quoted for rents, strata levies, and rates are estimates only;
3. Intending purchasers should not rely on any representations contained in this document and should rely only upon the contents of any contract for sale in relation to any property to be acquired;
4. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of any information contained in this document through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, and professional legal and accounting advice.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Water Tank