** Site location: Corner of Abell & Richmond Rd (1086) Marsden Park. Please refer to the attached map **
This exceptional family townhouse was designed & built for easy living, as you enter, you are welcomed by a spacious lounge room where you can greet your family and friends. At the centre of the townhouse lies the separate meals which are adjacent to the kitchen. Fitted out with stainless steel appliances and offering generous storage and bench space, which provides the convenience you desire. Accommodation includes spacious bedrooms, including a master bedroom with a full ensuite.
The property offers the following stunning features:
* Architecturally designed brand new dwellings
* Generous areas integrating open plan kitchen, dining, and outdoor spaces
* Well-appointed kitchen featuring stone benchtops, gas cooktops, stainless steel appliances
* Builders range of Hybrid Flooring to Kitchen, Living, Dining, Hallway & Bedrooms
* LED down lights
* Ducted Air-Conditioning with 2 zones
* Remote garage with internal access
* Security alarm, smoke alarms, video intercom,
* Clothesline, letterbox, turf lawn, fence, and rainwater tank
* Plus many more quality inclusions, all you have to do is just to move in!
- Approx. 270m to Marsden Park Public School
- Approx. 2.1 km to St Luke & Catholic College
- Approx. 3.6 km to Marsden Park Home centre
(Source - Google Maps)
For inspection and more details please get in touch with our sales team.
*Images for illustrative purposes only and may include examples of upgrade options.
*Images could be display home or other property developed by the builder
*Surrounding area time are approx. from the site location.
*Map Source : Google maps
Subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act, 1974 and subject to any other statutory provisions which cannot be excluded, The Bathla Group for themselves, and associated Companies and for the Vendors of any property for whom they act, give notice that:
1. The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice and should be regarded as indicative only;
2. The figures quoted for rents, strata levies, and rates are estimates only;
3. Intending purchasers should not rely on any representations contained in this document and should rely only upon the contents of any contract for sale in relation to any property to be acquired;
4. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of any information contained in this document through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, and professional legal and accounting advice.
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes